List:       dshield
Subject:    [Dshield] JPEG of Death
From:       José_Faial <jcfaial () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-09-25 15:08:57

Haven't tested it but this one was just released:
http://www.k-otik.com/exploits/09252004.JpegOfDeath.c.php

Extracted from source:

 * ============
 *  Exploit based on FoToZ exploit but kicks the exploit up
 *  a notch by making it have reverse connectback as well as
 *  bind features that will work with all NT based OS's.
 *  WinNT, WinXP, Win2K, Win2003, etc... Thank you FoToz for
 *  helping get a grip on the situation. I actually had got
 *  bind jpeg exploit working earlier but I could only
 *  trigger from OllyDbg due to the heap dynamically changing...
 *
 *  If anyone who uses this exploit has used my recent AIM
 *  remote exploit then you will have a good idea already of how
 *  to use this exploit correctly.
 *

Rgds,

JF