List:       dshield
Subject:    Re: [Dshield] 1 and 1 Internet
From:       "Malcolm Warden" <malcolm.warden () virgin ! net>
Date:       2004-02-28 17:21:17

I've been using them for a couple of years now and would
give them a five star rating for service and price.
The only times I went back to them with technical issues
the response was, prompt, informed, courteous and
complete -  and I couldn't say that about any other service
provider I've used in the past!

Malcolm

> I have been asked for some background information on
1&1 Internet, which
> from what I can see is a major web hosting company in
Europe.

> As this list has a few international members, I was
wondering if 1&1 has
> a decent reputation in security, responsiveness, and is an
all-around
> good netizen. Any feedback you can provide is
appreciated.

afrayer@frayernet.com
> Member: Independent Consultants Association (ICA)
> Consultants - FREE Directory Listing - http://www.ica-
assn.org

--
Malcolm Warden