List:       drupal-translations
Subject:    Re: [translations] Translation context
From:       Erik Stielstra <info () erikstielstra ! nl>
Date:       2014-01-09 12:09:31

Please help to finalise the discussion about 'string context’ [1]. Several contexts \
have been added recently but we are still lacking a policy to determine the "right" \
context string. I’ve updated the issue summary of the issue [1] but it needs feedback \
before we can call it a decision.

[1] https://drupal.org/node/1035716

Erik Stielstra