List:       drupal-translations
Subject:    [translations] another OSX po file editor
From:       dries.knapen () versateladsl ! be (dries ! knapen () versateladsl ! be)
Date:       2006-01-18 16:30:34

Hi,

I just updated the "Programs to use for translation" page of the Translator's
guide (http://drupal.org/node/11131). I added another po file editor for Mac
OSX: LocFactory Editor.

I discovered this editor yesterday by accident. I didn't thouroughly test it,
just played with it for a few minutes. From a first look, it doesn't seem very
powerful, but it's really simple to use. And since the Lite version is free, I
thought it's worthwhile mentioning it in the handbook.

Does anyone have more experience with this editor?

Cheers,

Dries Knapen