List:       drupal-themes
Subject:    [themes] how to customize text area?
From:       neelg22 () rediffmail ! com (Neel Ghumare)
Date:       2006-06-27 11:24:36

 ?
hello,
I wish to make drupal in Hindi(Indian National language).

I am working on translation. it is almost done. but I face problem in making online \
content.

lets c , when I go to creat content and type something it goes with english, not in \
Hindi.

but I wish my user can creat content in both english and hindi. how to make this \
possible? is there any way to customize the every text area of my site for this?

I some how have some scripts. one of those is given below. and I wish to add it \
before every text area . this will help me make my user write directly in Hindi.

let me know where to add this script, so this script will apply to all text areas.

I think it is page.tpl.php , but cant get actually where to add it? script is given \
below.

<script>textFieldArr[textFieldArr.length]="edit-name";devExists = true;</script>

thanks.