List:       drupal-support
Subject:    [support] Gmap + location marker error
From:       Alexander Arul <alexander.arul () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-25 14:26:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I've enabled gmap+location modules and created a bunch of nodes with
location defined for them. I'm using views to generate a map on which these
nodes are shown as markers. However, the fields I want to show up inside the
marker popups are empty. Only the label for each field comes through. For
example, if I want the title of a node, only "Title:" shows up on the marker
popups. Please see the dev site below for clearer understanding.

http://studiomhotel.adwright.com.sg/location

Any ideas?

Cheers
Alex