List:       drupal-support
Subject:    [support] question about table location_instance
From:       Scott <scott () bscottholmes ! com>
Date:       2010-01-26 21:53:46

The location table location_instance, as far as I've determined,
supports either a location associated with a user
(location_instance.uid) or with a node (location_instance.nid and vid).
I would like to have a location associated with both.  I have a module
that does this and it seems to work okay for my purposes.  I am
wondering what problems I might encounter doing this.