List:       drupal-support
Subject:    [support] Ubercart field access consulting
From:       Gastón_Pablo_Pérez <gpperez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-29 11:42:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

In a drupal 6 site, i need to know how to give different permissions for
diferent fields in the products defined in ubercart. I mean, for example i
need that the "display price" should be accessed only for special clients i=
my site, these clients have a specific role. So, i need to determine field
access by role in some fields in ubercart.

how can i do that? exists some module for this?

thanks

"La perseverancia es un =E1rbol de ra=EDces amargas, pero de frutos muy dul=
ces."

Gast=F3n Pablo Perez
Email: gpperez@gmail.com
Web: http://cv.gpperez.com.ar