List:       drupal-support
Subject:    [support] PJIRC module not working
From:       acuesta () gmail ! com (Albert Cuesta)
Date:       2007-04-30 13:39:01

Hi

I'm trying to setup the PJIRC chat module in my Drupal 4.7 install,
but no matter how I install it, the applet is not loading and I'm
getting this error in the log:

modules/pjirc/pjirc/irc/ParameterProvider.class not found.

I have checked and the module files downloaded from drupal.org do not
include the above file. Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

--
Albert