List:       drupal-documentation
Subject:    [documentation] Drupal docs logos
From:       Addison Berry <drupal () rocktreesky ! com>
Date:       2009-03-25 18:19:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

So, at the Drupalcon sprint one thing that came up was having a logo
of sorts for docs-related posts, slides, etc. I popped my head into
the Design 4 Drupal sprint 9as well as posting to their group on
g.d.o) to ask if anyone would be interested in tossing some logos our
way. So far, we've gotten two responses:

http://drupal.org/node/398412
http://drupal.org/node/408164

I don't think we need to limit ourselves to one logo and it isn't
anything official so we can use them all.  Please feel free to give
feedback and thanks to the designers. There is a page in the handbook
at http://drupal.org/node/398394 to put them up on. I think once the
designers are happy with them, we can add them to that page whenever
so, if it looks OK to us and the designer is cool with posting up a
"final" version, please feel free to add them (you'll need to have doc
admin rights to add the images to the page).

Doc on!
- Addi