List:       drupal-documentation
Subject:    [documentation] 2 Documentation Questions
From:       pwgdarchive () gmail ! com (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Benjamin_Melan=E7on?=)
Date:       2007-10-21 19:14:46

In answer to #2, Taxonomy hierarchy:

in the taxonomy_save_vocabulary() function that takes an array, just add a line:

'hierarchy' => 1,

Where 0 is flat, no hierarchy, 1 is single hierarchy (normal), and 2
is multiple parentage, that is, a term can appear in more than one
place in the hierarchy by having more than one parent.

In an example from code I'm working on:

      // Create the Places vocabulary
      $edit = array('name' => t('Places'), 'multiple' => 1, 'required'
=> 0, 'hierarchy' => 2, 'relations' => 1, 'module' =>
'place_taxonomy', 'weight' => 5, 'taxonomy_location_enabled' => 1,
'description' => "This vocabulary is created by the place_taxonomy
module to store locations.");  // , 'nodes' => array('forum' => 1)
      taxonomy_save_vocabulary($edit);

-benjamin
http://AgaricDesign.com/