List:       drupal-documentation
Subject:    [documentation] Need help regarding small documentation project
From:       shai () content2zero ! com (Shai Gluskin)
Date:       2007-10-16 20:35:53

Fellow documenters,

I want to improve the instructions on a handbook page that has some handy
code snippets regarding speeding up installation, but is pretty confusing
without more explanation.

I have some technical questions about it that I need to ask before I
proceed. Before I go to the forums or the development list, I'd rather
contact the person who wrote it.  (Hence my earlier posts today to the issue
queue -- this message won't be needed once that feature gets added --
yippee, thanks webchick).

The person showing up as the author (accessed via tracker) turns out to have
only written a small part of it. Might someone who has revision access to
the handbook explore who may have written the main part?

Here is the node: http://drupal.org/node/115522

Thanks much,

shai at content2zero dot com