List:       drupal-documentation
Subject:    [documentation] Re: [drupal.org] Request to give a chance to join
From:       ITBJDM () puknet ! puk ! ac ! za (Kobus Myburgh)
Date:       2006-09-08 5:38:40

Hello Sree.

I suggest that you join the documentation mailing list by subscribing
here: http://drupal.org/mailing-lists

By actively participating in this mailing list you will soon find ways
to get involved.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> <sreevalli_veturi@rediffmail.com> 9/7/2006 11:24 PM >>>
Kobus,

guest1 (http://drupal.org/user/36036) has sent you a message via your
contact form (http://drupal.org/user/74/contact) at drupal.org.

If you don't want to receive such e-mails, you can change your settings
at
http://drupal.org/user/74.

Message:

Hello sir,

I am sree from Hyderabad - AP - India.
Basically I am a CS engineering graduate.

I have worked on quiet many projects using drupal.

Now i would like to get into the team if i am given a chance by you all
.

I would like to join the Drupal book module team & production of
documentation in PDF format team.

Awaiting to get a chance to join you all soon ...

bye
have a nice time