List:       drupal-consulting
Subject:    [consulting] RE :  Help with a project
From:       fgm <fgm () osinet ! fr>
Date:       2010-03-31 11:54:56

No significant problems with signup.module on D6 currently.
De : consulting-bounces@drupal.org [consulting-bounces@drupal.org] de la part de \
Larry Vinz [ldvinz@gmail.com] Date d'envoi : mardi 30 mars 2010 19:32
À : A list for Drupal consultants and Drupal service/hosting providers
Objet : [consulting] Help with a project

Is there a good module that can be used for signing up for events?  I have a website \
that I want to allow visitors the ability to signup for fitness classes online.  I \
have looked at signup, but it appears to be old so I am wondering if there is \
something that anyone recommends.

Thank you,
Larry

Larry Vinz