List:       drupal-consulting
Subject:    [consulting] Is this list dead?
From:       bert.boerland () getronics ! com (Boerland, Bert)
Date:       2007-03-20 14:35:16

-----Original Message-----
From: consulting-bounces@drupal.org

> No, you are citing from the example text which is part of LICENSE.TXT.
> Our license is clearly labelled as version 2.

I stand corrected. The text I quoted was indeed from the gpl site self. Our version \
at http://drupal.org/LICENSE.txt explictly says 2.

Downside of having an own version, you need a versioning system :-) Many modules link \
towards other GPL license versions instead of the GPL at our site, and there are not \
in sync, http://drupal.org/node/61108

1) the link in the module field for license should be autofilled with \
http://drupal.org/LICENSE.txt so changes can be made central 2) the included \
license.txt should be made by the tarball process and be the same file