List:       drill-dev
Subject:    Re: contribution
From:       David Alves <davidralves () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-15 21:36:14

Hi Jacques

	Is there any chance we could get a preview of this physical plan stuff and basic \
plumbing for distributed execution before the weekend? maybe in a github branch \
somewhere?  I mean it doesn't have to be complete or even running, I'd just like to \
make some progress with other stuff and keeping it in line with whichever plumbing \
you already have would be great.
Best
David