Hi All I have a new academic project for which I'd like to use drill = since none of the other parallel database over hadoop/nosql = implementations fit just right. To this goal I've been tinkering with the prototype trying to = find where I'd be most useful. Here's where I'd like to start, if you agree: - implement HBase storage engine (DRILL-15) - start with simple scanning an push down of = selection/projection - implement the LogicalPlanBuilder (DRILL-45) - setup coding style in the wiki (formatting/imports etc, = DRILL-46) - create builders for all logical plan elements/make logical = plans immutable (no issue for this, I'd like to hear your thoughts = first). Please let me know your thoughts, and if you agree please assign = the issues to me (it seems that I can't assign them myself). Best David Alves=