List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] Rage 128 not enough ram 1400x1050 DRI
From:       nick lidakis <nick.lidakis () verizon ! net>
Date:       2001-07-19 7:24:28

I am running debian woody on a IBM Thinkpad model a22m (2626ssu). The
LCD is a 1400x1050 and the video is an 8 megabyte ATI Rage Mobility 128
m2.
I was only able to get DRI working at a resolution of 1024x768 16bpp.
Unfortunatley it doesn't scale very well. When I posted my log on this
list, someone carefully pointed out that when I try to tun DRI at
1400x1050 16bpp, the video comes up a few kb short, thus diabling DRI.
Is there a workaround for this?
Maybe using some system RAM to offset the difference?

Any and all help would be appriciated. I have searched all the docs, and
was bale to get DRI working on my own, but there is nothing noted when
it comes to this situtaion. Should I send email to the DRI developers
instead?

Thanks,

Nick