List:       dri-users
Subject:    Re: [Dri-users] DRI on Radeon SDR and FlightGear (probably texture
From:       Tetsuji Rai <t.rai () usa ! net>
Date:       2001-05-30 4:16:31

Self response......I've solved my problem.

It was simply because of memory shortage on my graphic card.
FlightGear cosumes much memory, so 32MB is not enough for 32bpp
1280x1024.   After I switched the dpp to 16bpp, the problem is solved.

Thanks.

--
Tetsuji Rai (in Tokyo)   http://www.geocities.com/tetsuji_rai
Fax +1-708-570-4868   Voicemail +1-917-477-3033