List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] i810e and interrupts
From:       Peter-Frank Spierenburg <peter () cs ! dal ! ca>
Date:       2001-05-28 15:22:30

Greetings,

I've got a i686/i810e machine running RedHat 7.1. I had DRI working
great except when drawing wireframes, which would come up as plain 'ol
trash.

I decided to update my DRI thinking that might be the problem, so I
downloaded the i810 and extras packages from SourceForge, and installed
them. X works fine, but now DRI is disabled. The xserver log indicates
that there was already a hook on the IRQ it was attempting to hook to,
and suggested that I 'rearrange my PCI cards'. It didn't indicate which
IRQ it wanted, so I'm not sure what to do next.

When I tried to 'restore', the X system just stopped working. Any
suggestions? Either to restore my old trashy wireframes, or to get the
latest DRI to be happy with its IRQs?

Peter Spierenburg.