List:       dri-users
Subject:    Re: [Dri-users] Radeon VE?
From:       Benjamin Reed <ranger () befunk ! com>
Date:       2001-04-25 3:04:46

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Scott Billings wrote:

> Don't know that I've ever seen an explination as to why this is, but
> you need to plug your monitor into the second head (the digital monitor
> port via the converter you get in the box).

Nope, no luck.  I get nothing on either monitor.  The digital out never
has anything; the VGA one has the console, and then nothing when I run
XFree86.  (I've got a Sony 19" GDM-400PS on the primary, and an old
Samsung SyncMaster 4Ne on the secondary)

Also, XFree86 -configure detected my card as standard vga, not the radeon
driver, I had to change it myself.

> I, and probably many others, hope that eventually we can use both heads
> on the card.

As do I.  =)

--
Ben Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger@befunk.com)