List:       dri-users
Subject:    Re: [Dri-users] G400 multitexturing?
From:       David Grill Watson <dgwatson () kent ! edu>
Date:       2000-12-20 16:48:41

>From my very scientific tests (play UT for a while with UseMultitexture set
to 0 and then 1), I have determined the following:

It doesn't do jack squat.

My average FPS with it on was about 15.5.
With it off, it was (surprise!) 15.5.

Now I don't know if this is the best test, but it seems to me that it doesn't
do diddly.

The multiarb demo (which I'm guessing tests GL_ARB_multitexture) looks like a
woman's face 4x scrolling to the left on a square in 3-space, with some oval
blob (the same face, perhaps?) scrolling downward full-size on top of the
faces. Is this what it's supposed to do?