List:       dri-users
Subject:    Re: [Dri-users] How to report bugs
From:       Felix =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FChling?= <fxkuehl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-04-24 13:30:17

Am Sonntag, den 24.04.2005, 13:38 +0200 schrieb Philipp Klaus Krause:
> What is the best way to report bugs?
> There is the bugzilla at freedesktop.org, but
> when I try to enter a new bug report It asks for
> a username and password.

You have to make a new bugzilla user account if you're not registered
yet. It's easy and doesn't require more personal information than your
email address.

> Bugs reported on the mailing list are quickly forgotten.

I think most DRI developers aren't fussy about using bugzilla at all
cost. If it's something that can be resolved quickly, the mailing lists
are fine. OTOH, even bugzilla bugs are forgotten often enough. :-/

> Philipp

Cu,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl@gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |