List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] Help wanted: Translations for driver option descriptions
From:       Felix =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FChling?= <fxkuehl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-04-11 23:23:10

Hi DRI developers and users,

As you may or may not know, it is possible to translate the option
descriptions that you see in DRIconf. I just changed the way these
translations are managed in Mesa to use GNU gettext, the standard tool
for I18N. If you're interested in translating existing driver options to
your language, please take a look at
http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/ConfigurationForDevelopers section "How
to translate option descriptions" and/or the start of
mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/xmlpool/Makefile. I'd be happy to add
your .po-files to Mesa CVS such that everybody can enjoy your
translations.

BTW, the user interface of DRIconf supports I18N via GNU gettext as well
as of version 0.2.5. ;-)

Best regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl@gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |