List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] Re: dri snapshots for xorg
From:       Felix =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FChling?= <fxkuehl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-10-10 14:58:30

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:43:41 -0400
Patrick McFarland <unknown@panax.com> wrote:

> Currently in the extras dir, there is a binary of the xfree86 xserver. So why
> isn't there a matching xorg xserver binary?

There is now. Sorry, I was not aware the new snapshots are incompatible
with XFree86. I also updated the download instructions for binary
snapshots with instructions how to install the new Xorg server. It's
unfortunately a bit more complicated than dropping the binary into
/usr/X11R6/bin.

Regards,
  Felix

| Felix Kühling <fxkuehl@gmx.de>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |