List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] Bringing up the i810/SuSE 9.0 issue again
From:       Christopher TenHarmsel <tenharmsel () staticmethod ! net>
Date:       2003-11-05 14:27:58

It's been a while since I've seen a response on this, but has anyone had any
experience getting newer (anytime in the last few months) DRI working with
SuSE 9.0?  I tried to install the dri package supplied by Intel, it didn't
work.  I tried to install the newest one for my card from dri.sf.net, along
with the new XFree86 binary supplied, and that didn't work.  What happens a
lot of the time is that X complains about the version number of various
libraries, or it complains about unresolved symbols, in libraries like
libscanpci, libvbe especially.

Has anyone worked on this in the context of SuSE 9.0?  I had this all working
with Mandrake 8.2 a month ago.

Thanks,
Chris