List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] =?ISO-8859-3?B?ZHJpLXVzZXJzLEhHSC0gUmV2ZXJzZSBBZ2VpbmcgYW5kIExvc2UgV2llZ2h0ISA=?=
From:       "Kale Alderson"<Leavengo () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-05-21 4:48:46

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

you could really lose up to 82% of your unwanted body fat and keep it off in just a \
few months, would you be interested? We certainly hope so!<br> Have you tried just \
about every diet out there-but nothing seems to work?! Then don't miss this important \
message!<br> We invite you to experience the most advanced weight Loss product \
available (hgh oral spray) we guarantee for you to lose weight quickly, safely and \
keep it off for good forever!<br> As seen on NBC, CBS, and CNN, and even Oprah! Hgh \
actually helps to reverse aging while burning fat without dieting or exercise!<br> To \
check out our real life testimonials at www.liuyi-ltd.com<br> We manufacture and ship \
directly to your door. We guarantee the highest quality and lowest price.<br> Take \
advantage of our LIMITED time special offer please visit our web site <a \