List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] bleedgin-edge r200 + glxgears
From:       eNTi <nt- () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-08-24 11:24:54

hi everyone.

has anyone except me encounterd a massive slow down in glxgears lately. i update my \
r200 drivers every day now and a week ago or so i had about 650 fps, now i'm only at \
about 210. besides "wine" configure does NOT detect my opengl-capability since then. \
this error might be unique to my system, but it didn't happen to occure before, too. \
any suggestions?

eNTi