List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] DRI compilation problems (been over a month with the same error)
From:       Kenton Groombridge <kgroombr () coastalnow ! net>
Date:       2001-09-24 20:14:59

I have been unable to get the DRI trunk build to compile (without
editing a couple files) for over a month.  I get the following two
errors every time.  I can edit a couple files and get it to compile, but
I shouldn't have to do this every time.

Somebody mentioned that I need to change my host.def file to read only
the stuff I need, but it already is edited to only ati and vga.

Not desperate to get it fixed, but would like the try the latest.

Thanks,
Ken

sis_alloc.c: In function `sis_free_agp':
sis_alloc.c:224: `SIS_IOCTL_AGP_FREE' undeclared (first use in this
function)
make[6]: *** [sis_alloc.o] Error 1

xf86drmSiS.c:54: `agp' undeclared (first use in this function)
xf86drmSiS.c:56: `SIS_IOCTL_AGP_INIT' undeclared (first use in this
function)
make[8]: *** [xf86drmSiS.o] Error 1

--
Kenton Groombridge