List:       dri-users
Subject:    Re: [Dri-users] DRI Radeon Hang
From:       Steven Danneman <sbd () n-connect ! net>
Date:       2001-09-18 19:44:46

    I don't have an answer, but I just wanted you to know that I'm experiencing
the same problem.  I finally got my Radeon working in RedHat 7.0 by installing the
XFree86-4.1.0-3.rpm  So now glxinfo  says that I have OpenGL renderer string: Mesa
DRI Radeon 20010402 AGP 2x x86/MMX/3DNow!, but if I run gears my box freezes
hard.  I'm using kernel 2.4.8.  I'd also be glad to provide logs if anyone has
some ideas.  Thanks

-Steven