List:       dri-users
Subject:    Re: [Dri-users] ati aiw 32mb 128 - dri setup problems
From:       Mark Lybarger <mlybarge () insight ! rr ! com>
Date:       2001-09-14 10:04:33

i was hoping to get the source code built, but i'll take the binaries if
that's all that's around..

I only need the ati.2 stuff. i have fairly recent xawtv source laying
around.

it's was my impression what with xf86 4.1.0, the ati.2 driver was going
to be used for all or most of the cards? i have an aiw 128 32mb card
which I believe has the Rage chipset, not the Radeon.