List:       dri-devel
Subject:    Re: [Dri-devel] Patch to get g400 working with Tribes2
From:       Karl Lessard <klessard () Matrox ! COM>
Date:       2001-08-27 13:55:06

There is a binary patch for XFree 4.1.0 that you can get from Matrox web
site, in the 'game patches' section. Look for Tribes2 linux patch. But
if you really want a source patch (but I want to avoid having to post it
again), look at the "GL_DECAL and texture corruption fixes for MGA
driver" thread in this mailing list (13/06/01) and apply
tex_decal.patch, and then tex_decal2.patch

Karl