List:       dri-devel
Subject:    [Dri-devel] Want to help in Mach64 port
From:       Alejandro Arrieta <aarrieta () inf ! utfsm ! cl>
Date:       2001-07-16 10:58:46

Hello

I want to help in the DRI port of ATI Rage Pro (Mach 64). I have access to
two PCs with that card running Linux (mine & my girlfriend). I have good
C programming skills, but never work in drivers before. Tell me what to
start reading and how to help. I have another PC with a 3dfx V3
3500 AGP running Linux too if someone cares.

Bye

Alejandro Arrieta Rios
aarrieta@inf.utfsm.cl