List:       dri-devel
Subject:    [Dri-devel] invisible objects in bzflag (radeon 32 ddr, v07 dri)
From:       stallus () t-online ! de (reiner)
Date:       2001-05-18 20:15:17

Hello all,

I have tested v0.7 dri + Extra-package for radeon on debian/unstable.
My suggestions:    fast and reliable (so far)
                               parsec works great
                               armagetron works too
                               thanks for this good work

the only downside is that the game bzflag is not playable because there
are
no objects (tanks, buildings flags) visible. Only on the left screenside
(about 1/5 of the screen) i see the objects or if i'm very close to an
object.

Maybe related: In Tuxracer Tux is white not black ???

What causes this ?
Anyone with similary problem ?
Should i test with my Voddoo 4 to see if the problem is driver specific
?

BTW: The same problem i get with debian dri-packages from 15.05.01 also.

Systeminfo: Kernel 2.4.3-ac14 (because RTL8139C works :-))
                   Debian unstable (up to date)
                    Athlon classic 600 MHz on Epox MB (KX133) 256MB RAM
                    Radeon 32 DDR