List:       dri-devel
Subject:    RE: [Dri-devel] G400 DualHead problems
From:       "Rich 'Forge' Mingin" <wyrmfoe () icdc ! com>
Date:       2001-05-06 5:33:35

Well, not to sound like I'm trying to pass the buck for the DRI guys,
but if it's not visible/goes away when DRI is enabled, then it's
definitely a matter for Xpert/the XFree86 team.

____________________________
Rich 'Forge' Mingin
Open Source Advocate
Quake 3 Junkie
Forge on www.tech-report.com
<Primer> I don't know how that kernel.h got changed
<Primer> extracted clean 2.4.4 and patched it
<Primer> no problem
<Forge> bizarre
<Primer> maybe 2.4.4 corrupted it :)
<Forge> rofl
<Forge> ....
<Forge> wait, that *is* possible, isn't it?