List:       dri-devel
Subject:    [Dri-devel] official support for specific Radeon
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () il ! linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-02-18 8:47:18

Hi,

I just want to ask this question officially:

Will precision insight support the new Radeon VE with the following features?

* Dual head
* Motion componsation and iDCT in hardware
* TV out...

Is the support planned? or we need to nag-nag-nag ATI so they should talk to you
(precision insight) and signed a contract extension?

Also, anyone tried this card already? I don't see in the specs that they have
any RAMDAC chipset for the 2nd head which leads me to think that it will not be
as good as Matrox G400/G450..

Also, did someone seen any review of this card somewhere? Market talking is one
thing, facts are another things..

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo