List:       dri-devel
Subject:    [Dri-devel] problems with DRM
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-01-25 8:47:58

Hi again,

Well, yes, I compiled a newer kernel (2.2.18) and I compiled the DRM inside the
kernel. is this a "no no" situation?

If I compile it as a module, what line should I add to the /etc/modules.conf? (I
don't see those instructions in the user guide inside dri.sourceforge.net), also
- do I need to copy the new DRM module to someplace else?

Another problem - I'm going to check out a new CVS (hopefully I'll get few
Radeon cards today from our slow-ass supplier) one thing that I saw there that
CVS tree that I have in DRI is almost half of what the XFree86 tree got
(something like a bit more then 100MB if I'm not mistaken, the machine is not
near me and I cannot access it currently), and there are missing things like
docs, fonts etc.. Do I need to check the XFree86 CVS tree and on-top of it the
DRI tree?

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo