List:       dri-devel
Subject:    Re: [Dri-devel] Good news/The Man returns.
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-01-10 10:16:31

Hi,

With all the respect to NVidia and their support for Linux - they're drivers,
although blazingly fast, simply not stable...

I know that because at my job here i swap dozens of cards every day, writing
support for our product - and NVidia's driver are anything but stable - whether
it simply freezes X, not responding well, or simply - not stable..

I'm not trying to flame anyone here - but the simple truth is that the DRI
drivers are WAY more stable, more supported and with lots less bugs..

Just my opinion...

Hetz Ben Hamo
Hardware Research dept.
Aduva Inc.