List:       dri-devel
Subject:    GLX software indirect rendering broken when used by more than one
From:       Keith Packard <keithp () keithp ! com>
Date:       2007-08-29 7:45:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Debugging a kernel scheduling issue, I tried running two glxgears at
once without dri (option "NoDRI") and the X server neatly crashed on me.

in xm_dd.c:xmesa_update_state, ctx->DrawBuffer is NULL for the second
GLX client. That certainly doesn't sound right.

I probably won't get back to looking at this for several days, so anyone
should feel free to try and find the cause of this problem; it should be
possible to use git-bisect to locate the patch causing the problem, but
I have no idea how far back to start looking.

--=20
keith.packard@intel.com