List:       dri-devel
Subject:    Re: [Dri-devel] radeon: pageflipping & CRTC{,2}_OFFSET_{,CNTL}
From:       Michel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=E4nzer?= <michel () daenzer ! net>
Date:       2002-10-29 13:55:23

On Die, 2002-10-29 at 12:43, Jacek Rosik wrote:

> [...]

Thanks, I've fixed that and a couple other things, cleaned it up a bit
and committed
http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/DRI/applied/radeon-pageflip.diff .

> BTW:  Pitch is more than (max screen width)*4 in my case pitch~7680 with max
> width 1280.

Yes, this is a buglet related to RandR.

> I think this is what caused problems with xawtv.

That's what I thought, something is probably using the virtual width
instead of the pitch. The X server code looks correct though.