List:       dri-devel
Subject:    [Dri-devel] IRC Meeting details.
From:       Smitty <smitty () wam ! co ! za>
Date:       2002-07-24 22:26:47

Hej!

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 11:57:07PM +0100, Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:
> > > Just to say that the IRC will start 15 min ago ;-), channel #dri-devel,
> > > at irc.openprojects.net, for those who want to join us.
> > Standard question: where is the log?
>
> Ok, I've put mine at http://dri.sourceforge.net/IRC-logs/20020722.txt
> fro the time being.
>
> MrCooper (i.e., Michel Dänzer), joined just after I joined, so his log
> is probably more complete since I had to leave sooner.
Would it not be better to stick these thing up on the dri server in a
standardised way (like the binary snapshots) so that they can automatically
listed by the website?

Maybe the first perosn to rock up starts the log, and when they leave they
hand it over to someone intending to stay till the end, they can cut and paste
the log and stick it up on http://dri.sourceforge.net/IRC-logs/YYYYMMDD.txt

Is the following correct, before I find a place for it on the website.

the irc meeting.
day: Monday
time: 21:00 GMT (no daylight savings)
place: irc.openprojects.net #dri-devel