List:       dri-announce
Subject:    [Dri-announce] Merge Complete
From:       Alan Hourihane <alanh () fairlite ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-10-22 23:37:18

O.k.

I'm committing the final part of the merge now. I have build tested
it and it does build fine, although I've not tested the drivers.

The radeon was indeed the most difficult in this merge due to
the divergence of the Clone modes in the XFree86 CVS etc. Kevin, is
going to take a closer look at the radeon driver this weekend so that
he's happy with the merge. But if anyone does find problems - please
report them, or the other CVS committers can fix it up as they need.

I've tagged the trunk before I started with the tag 'trunk-20021022' and
after the merge with 'X_4_2_99_2-20021023-merge' for those who
need to diff.

Hopefully there aren't too many problems.

Alan.