List:       drbd-user
Subject:    Re: [DRBD-user] Error message: Failed to create meta-data for DRBD volume
From:       Daniel Ulman <dulman () sacme ! com ! ar>
Date:       2019-05-21 13:03:07

Hi Robert,

Thanks to your email with the sequence of commands, I found the remains of a failed \
installation of LINSTOR in node 1, which at some point collided with the installation \
that I was trying to make it work. To avoid new problems I reinstalled in all the \
nodes, PROXMOX and LINSTOR and now everything seems to be working as expected. Thank \
you again for the help.

And thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my question.

Regards,

Daniel