List:       drbd-user
Subject:    [DRBD-user] criteria synchronisation source
From:       braun <braun () dc ! uni-due ! de>
Date:       2016-09-21 12:29:21

Hello,

I have 1 prim, 1 second, without pacemaker and Co.. I know or decide the
"good node".
How can I verify for me the synchronisation-source with the eyes of drbd
before connecting the two nodes for synchronisation?
Are there more criteria and conditions than set primary/secondary, check
Generation UUIDs (user guide)? Would a primary never be overwritten?
Until now I  use for safe and clear synchronisation-direction "connect
--discard-my-data" on the secondary.

Thank You,
Christina