List:       drbd-user
Subject:    Re: [DRBD-user] Single versus multiple DRBD devices
From:       Dan Barker <dbarker () visioncomm ! net>
Date:       2014-03-31 11:59:25

What Bart is suggesting is matching your drbd definition to your physical \
environment. Your OP was about the logical environment. You'll probably have a \
combination of factors drive your design. For example, I have four DRBD resources \
servicing about 20 VMs. The four DRBD resources mirror my physical environment and \
the VMs are spread around on these four devices to minimize the impact of a failure \
or slow-down on any one.

Dan