List:       drbd-user
Subject:    Re: [DRBD-user] Avoiding the host name (__DRBD_NODE__)
From:       Florian Haas <florian.haas () linbit ! com>
Date:       2009-08-26 7:40:53

On 2009-08-26 07:29, Victor Jason wrote:
> Taking the opportunity to ask another question:
>
> I cannot get the timeout parameter in the drbd.comf to work (I set it up
> as in all the examples I saw).
> I set it low (say 1 second), kill the remote box IO commences after 10
> seconds (as the other parameters state)
>
> Anything I'm doing wrong?

Yes. You're using a reply when you should be starting a new thread. :)

Your question is answered in my blog. Check www.planet-ha.org.

Cheers,
Florian

--
When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.