List:       dragonidsuser
Subject:    RE: [Dragonidsuser] New EMS Client v19
From:       "Lautenschlaeger, Eric" <e.lautenschlaeger () sap ! com>
Date:       2006-06-27 11:48:38

Hello,

Thanks for that Cool new feature (HIDS with own Sigs. I have waited a long time for \
that feature) ;-).

I have a few questions regarding the HIDS-Sigs:

1. What is the 'Event Name Override Value'? I have filled in a few keywords like \
'bla' and '13', but I canīt see anything different in the  RTC.
2. Where I can assign a Signature (HIDS and NIDS) to an Eventgroup (own Sigs are all \
in Eventgroup 'unknown'). 3. Is it possible to add a Description to an HIDS-Sig.?

Thanks, Eric