List:       dragonidsuser
Subject:    RE: [Dragonidsuser] [dragoniduser] problems after reboot solved
From:       "Andrew Beats" <abeats () bluesprucetechnologies ! com>
Date:       2006-06-12 11:37:27

You can use the HIDS (license comes "free" with the EMS) SYSINFO module to
monitor disk usage and alert (via Alarmtool email, trap, etc.).  Or you can
add a cron script to monitor disk usage and alert at the OS level.  Or you
can consider adding a 3rd-party agent to monitor disk usage.

Andrew Beats
Blue Spruce Technologies | v: 603.866.1135 | f: 603.430.0713 | e:
abeats@BlueSpruceTechnologies.com