List:       dragonidsuser
Subject:    [Dragonidsuser] Re: sensors logging events with null/zero timestamp
From:       Hank Leininger <hlein () progressive-comp ! com>
Date:       2006-06-02 5:58:52

For help please follow the below instructions.
You can make subsciption adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  Dragonidsuser-request@enterasys.com

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will \
get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the password, \
itself) or to unsubscribe.   If you forget your password, don't worry, you will \
receive a monthly reminder telling you what all your enterasys.com mailing list \
passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.