List:       dragonidsuser
Subject:    [Dragonidsuser] Craig J Johnston is out of the office.
From:       "Craig J Johnston" <CJohnston () cgsh ! com>
Date:       2004-01-30 6:17:22

I will be out of the office starting  01/30/2004 and will not return until
02/02/2004.

I am out of the office (with my BlackBerry disabled) and so cannot respond
to your message.
If this is urgent, please email NY-Network or call 3616, otherwise, I'll
get back to you on 02/02/2004.

This message is being sent from a law firm and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy.

For help please follow the below instructions.
You can make subsciption adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  Dragonidsuser-request@enterasys.com

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will \
get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the password, \
itself) or to unsubscribe.   If you forget your password, don't worry, you will \
receive a monthly reminder telling you what all your enterasys.com mailing list \
passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.